Emirates National Oil Company Ltd (ENOC) L.L.C
ENOC Complex, P.O.Box 6442
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Finance & Accounting
As per Industry Standards
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Apr 05, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Dec 05, 2017
FINANCE OFFICER job vacancy at Enoc in Abudhabi.
The job holder contributes to Network Control function by ensuring timely update of daily worksheet, invoices, and dispatch of application to RTA (Salik) and Etisalat. Contributes to timely month end closing process for CPAY worksheet JV generation, C-Store sales transferred to GL, and gross margin verification. The job holder further contributes to network control function by ensuring correction of worksheet and invoices are managed centrally in finance.
Control and Manage Daily Worksheet
· Ensures that the daily worksheet bags delivered by the courier are opened on daily basis, and arrange Invoices, Salik and Etisalat applications separately.
· Accountable to maintain exclusive register for invoice and applications and sort the cheques send by sites and handover to the respective departments for further action.
· Ensures that the daily worksheets and invoices of non-automated sites are entered in the C-pay system on daily basis.
· Responsible to attend calls from sites regarding the worksheet and invoice correction and do the needful on time.
Rectification of daily site issues:
· Responsible for immediate action to rectify site issues, such as; activation of meters/tanks/ and worksheet entries correction for the following:
· Ensure that Tank dip is entered correctly, verify the exception in line with the approved limit, and resolve issues if any in coordination with MCM for further verification.
· Responsible to update any fuel price changes in the system.
Contribution to Month –end process
· Accountable to ensure that all worksheet are completely entered in the system from the sites level and reconciled against the batch amount loaded in HO server before processing the month in coordination with IT Dept.
· Highlight variances, exception and communicate it to the concerned Dept. along with the recommendation.
· Responsible to follow up the implementation of the corrective action required before month end process.
· Ensure and verify Month-End process completed and the data imported to GL successfully.
Control Cards and Application Dispatch
· Responsible to assist Finance Officer-Cards in packing Salik, Etisalat and Parking cards.
· Accountable to maintain the records of cards and Salik delivery.
· Responsible to visit Etisalat Office for collecting SIM/Wasel card and delivering cheques to RTA Office.
· Ensure all the card transfer verification updated in the system.
· Responsible to verify Gross Profit in GL against C-Pay and ensure that the gross profit meeting the agreed percentage for all retail sites activities: C-Store, Cards & Services, QOC, Car Wash and Metro Stations..
· Accountable for reconciling all the data captured through the system for (Sales, Bill payment, wet stock and pay-outs).
· Highlight discrepancies and sending communication to concerned person.
· Responsible to follow up and ensure corrective action implementation.
Minimum Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Experience)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 - 3 years
- System Skills: MS Office, C-Pay, FMS, Sedana and Oracle.
- Communication Skills: Excellent
- Presentation Skills: Very Good